Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2020

What we did last week in P.E

Last week in P.E we did some ping pong and also practiced how to do the juggle. For me, the most difficult part of P.E that we are doing is juggling because you have to really concentrate to catch the balls.  

The first activity that I did was to played ping pong, I haven't played ping pong yet so it is kinda challenging to me. When I first played ping pong it was hard to hit the ball but then when I keep practicing it I think that I've gone better.

The second activity that our class did was juggle which was probably the hardest thing to do. If you keep trying you will soon get better.


Image result for jugglingImage result for ping pong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about