Pages

Friday, June 5, 2020

My week reflection

This week for my week reflection I will talk about two of the CARR (Commitment, Achievement, Resilience, and Respect) values that I did. 

One of the CARR values that I did was respect, the way I showed respect in my school was I help one of my friends in health which did not know what to do. I help him by giving him some examples of the work that was given last week. The work that we have to do was make a table which then we need to write the 5 ways of wellbeing. 

Here is what it looks like:


The second CARR values that I did was I showed resilience. How I showed resilience is I keep trying my best in maths until I get the question right. When I first got the question wrong I was really frustrated in my self because it was really complicated. But then when I ask one of my friends he told me the way to solve it. After a few talk with him, I started thinking that if I don't give up then I will solve the problems.  

              Room 24 and 25 Maths- stay in your homeroom today- we are sailing ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about