Pages

Friday, June 26, 2020

Vanilla cupcakes!!

This Friday our group task was to make 12 vanilla cupcakes. While we were making our cupcake my group and I was working really hard to make the cupcake. My group is Vann, Janel, Elisha, Minseo, and I.  After we have finished making the mixture we now need to put the cupcake in the oven to bake. While the cupcake was getting baked, I and my other groupmate wash the dishes so that when we finish washing the dishes, the cupcake will also be finish baking.

After a few minutes, the cupcake is now cooked, when the cupcake came out of the oven I already like the smell of it. When we took the cupcake out of the oven we set it to the side to let it cool down. 2 minutes later our teacher gave us some icing to put in the cupcakes. My feedback about the cupcake is that the inside was really soft and the outside was crispy.

My group and I work really good together because we all followed the method carefully to get the cupcakes done.


Feedback for my stakeholder: I gave one to my friend and he said that the cupcakes were really nice and so appetizing.
Ingredients:


  • 125g margarine/ butter
  • 1/4 c sugar
  • 1 t vanilla essence
  • 2 eggs (Size 7)
  • 1 1/2 c plain flour
  • 2 t baking powder
  • 1/2 c milk
 Method:


  1. Cream margarine in a large bowl. Use a wooden spoon.
  2. Add sugar and continue creaming until light and fluffy in texture.
  3. Add vanilla essence and beat briefly.
  4. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after you have added each egg.
  5. Sift flour and baking powder onto a large plate.
  6. Using a rubber scraper, scrape all the mixture in the wooden spoon.
  7. Add 1/3 sifted flour/ baking powder mix and fold in half the milk using the rubber scraper.
  8. Repeat step 7 for the next 1/3 flour mix and the rest of the milk. Do not over mix.
  9.  Add the last of the flour and gently fold this into the cake batter.
  10. Carefully spoon the cake batter evenly in the 12 paper cases.
  11. baked at 180 degrees for 7 minutes then turn oven to fan bake for a further 6-8 minutes.







1 comment:

  1. Hi Lars. Your cupcakes look very good from the photos and obviously you and your stakeholder liked them too. I think your stakeholder could have given you a more detailed feedback. Nice and appetizing hardly describe taste, texture etc. Your photos are a great addition to your blog. Overall,good work.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about