Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Film study

This week in film study we have 2 choose 1 task to do. The first task that was given to us was to select two lead characters and create a challenges chart. Then the second one was Create a resume for the 2 lead characters. I chose to do the first task because I found it easier to do, and more enjoyable. The 2 lead characters that I did was the other wybie and the other mother. They are both in the other world which was nicer in the real world. 


What am I learning? We are learning how is a Character developed in a film.

How does this work show my learning? This shows my learning by Explaining how a character is portrayed using a specific example from the text.

What am I wondering as a result of this learning? What I'm wondering as a result of this learning is to learn more about how a character is portrayed. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about