Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I need you!

For the last 3 weeks, we are going to have a challenge about who gets the most points. Here is the challenge.

Over the next three weeks track how many comments you receive and who they are from. Each community group is worth a different amount of points. The team (Cybersmart Buddies) who have the most points by the end of the term will receive a reward. You can bribe, market and sell your blog in whatever way you see fit! Who is your target audience going to be???

Please Help Me!!!!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Lars,
    My name is Shadrach I'm from Hornby Primary School. I really like our blog post I red that you need somebody to comment on your blog to win a prize. So here I'am commenting on your blog. I like the part when you showed how to comment step by step. Maybe next time to explain what is the Cybersmart bodies. But anyways you done a quality blog post. Keep up the good work:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hello, Mrs.Hastie thank you for commeting on my blog I really apprciate it.

      Delete
  3. Hello lard its Ryan I really really like your post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the challenge Lars. Have you sent a link to all your family and friends? It will make your blog much easier to find. Don't forget to screenshot the comments into the document so we can work out the scores.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lars, you have done and you will do really well in this challenge. I give you good luck! Bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi liars it Tukz good luck for the challenge and well done for your blog

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about