Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Where is my dream vacation?

                              Where Is my dream vacation?

If I would go on a holiday I would like to go to Canada, Canada is one of the greatest countries in the world for me. I would like to go to Canada because I would like to see the snow falling from the sky when it's Christmas time. Also, I would like to see some of Canada's prettiest lakes in the world. Did you know that Canada has more lakes than the rest of the world's lake combined? 
Image result for butter tarts
If I went to Canada I would like to try Butter tart because it looks very tasty and sweet. If you don't know what a Butter Tart is, it is a small pastry type regarded in Canadian cuisine and considered one of Canada's quintessential treats. Trust me it looked yummy!!. 

I will tell you 5 facts about Canada,
1. License plates in the Canadian Northwest Territories are shaped like polar bears.
2. Canada had the largest coastline in the world.
3. In Newfoundland, Canada, the Atlantic Ocean sometimes freezes so people play hockey on it.
4. In Canada, every Christmas 1 million letters are addressed to Santa Claus.
5. Did you know the mall of America is owned by Canada.
Image result for canada
When I grow up I would really like to go to Canada, I will try to invite some of my friends so that It will be a fun and an enjoyable vacation. 
Image result for canada cityImage result for canada city

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lars, nice blogpost, I really like your blogpost because you told us why you'd like to go to Canada, and you even included facts and you wrote down a rhetorical question. One thing I noticed on your blogpost thought is that you wrote a lot of "I would" you could've used "I want" or "I'm really keen to try butter tart..." but overall your blogpost is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lars, you have really made a fantastic blogpost about where you would go for a holiday. I really liked how you put interesting facts about Canada, the most interesting for me was that Canada has the most lakes the rest of the world's lake combined. Anyways it's a fantastic blogpost, keep it up Lars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This Is a really Nice Blog post! It Is Really Good Time Spending Time With You Good Job!!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about