Pages

Monday, March 5, 2018

On friday March 2 our school did Athletic all day until home time, It was fun because we did cool things like 60 meters run, high jump,long jump and more. Some people choose social and the other choose competitive. I pick social because it’s easier and your only gonna do 60 meters run,high jump,long jump and javelin. If you pick competitive you will do relay, high jump,long jump, 100 meters run or if you don’t want to do 100 meters run you can change it to 60 meters run. We did Athletics on friday so tomorrow we can rest and relax our body. When it’s not Athletic day yet every friday we do P.E because when it’s athletic day were ready to go. When it’s time to the 60 meters run I was feeling nervous but I said to myself you can do this. One minute later the race start I did not hear the bang but I still came fifth. I was so happy because I came fifth. After the race all of us have some popsicle. My favourite sport is soccer but on athletic I like high jump. I learn on athletic day that if you lose it’s okay because you can try your best next time. At the end of the athletics we have one more event it was relay.It was so loud because many people were cheering for their house. At the end I did not know who won but i'm pretty sure setu won. Actually my p.e teacher said to us setu came forth .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about