Pages

Monday, March 19, 2018

How to be a good blogger

19/3/18

This week my class made a video about how to be a good blogger it was fun because you can work with one person you like. I pick Tukotahi because he was alright to work with. Sorry about the video that we made because this is only are first time doing it. Tukotahi and I was so happy because the teacher told us good job that's a great video. The video that we made take so long because Tukotahi keep saying his name but it's alright because I think we did good. After a few take we finish the video. When we finish the video we share it to the teacher. We take the video in screencastify because that's were we need t take the video.

 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Lars,
    I really liked your video of how to be a good vlog. But I think Tukotahi placed the mike too close to his mouth that makes the sound little louder. Also maybe you should also make the video a little bit longer. But I really liked it and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lars you gave me so much advice about being a blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lars its me Tizzy from wigwam primary school.I loved your video it was really funny the bad thing about the video is that I couldn't hear you that much and that the video was short but it was still really nice and was that your friend you were doing the video with?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about