Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

What I did in summer holiday.

In our school summer holiday 2020, I had a lot of things that I had planned to do but most of them I didn't do because I was a little busy. At my first day of the summer holiday, I didn't do anything fun because all I did was a play on my phone(Call Of Duty and Pubg). A few weeks later on Saturday, my friends invited me to go to the west field, what we did there was go to time zone and play some arcade games. I like playing bowling there it was enjoyable. After several hours of playing in timezone, my friend and I went back inside Westfield and we just walk around. 

In the third week of the summer holidays, my family and I went to Akaroa. We saw a lot of sea lion and took a picture from a far distance. I enjoy my summer holidays because I get to hang out with my family and friends.  

The last week of summer holiday my family and I went to Hanmer Springs where we can swim. When we have arrived in Hanmer spring I saw two giant big slides, I want to try the slide so I ask, my parents, if I can go. I like the Conical thrill slide because when you're going down it feels like your soul is getting taken. For my summer 2020, I enjoyed it. 
Image result for akaroaImage result for akaroa sealImage result for phone pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about