Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

What subject would I like to learn in school that isn't offered At HHS.(Hornby High School)

This Wednesday on writing we have been set a task by Miss Birtch, the task that she gave us is what subject would we want to learn that is isn't here in school. The subject that I would like to learn here in school is engineering, I chose to do engineer because when I grow up I would like to build my family a house. Why? I want to learn engineering is because when I and my cousin grows up he would like to become an engineer also, so if he chose that job we can help each other if we need help. 
Image result for engineering career

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lars!

    Engineering is a very cool subject, I hope you pursue this goal and build your family a beautiful house, that would be so special! I think this would be a great course to offer in secondary school as many people go off to study Engineering at university.

    Thank you for sharing your completed blog post today :)

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about