Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

                                                The Amazing holidays
‘’Wow’’ My first week of my holidays was amazing because we drove to pioneer and we saw the big wave. The fantastic big wave was dropping into the super deep pool. Before we came inside we heard the water crashing into the big wall.Then I said to my brother i’m so excited to swim here in pioneer pool because it is so big and deep here. Before we went home I was so happy because I realised the pioneer pool is better than the other pool, except for Hammer Spring because there are so many pool you can swim in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about